If you’re eager to acquire the “Track Rivals” Prime Gaming rewards for Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2, here’s our guide on how to do so.
The Season 4 Reloaded update for Warzone 2 and Modern Warfare 2 introduced an array of fresh content to the game, featuring new cosmetics, six additional maps, and three new Operators (with one more slated for the mid-season update).
In addition to these exciting new features, players also can earn free in-game rewards through other ways like Call of Duty League and Prime Gaming. For those specifically interested in obtaining rewards through Prime Gaming, here’s a step-by-step guide on how to acquire the new “Track Rivals Bundle” for Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.
How to get Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2 Prime Gaming rewards
Players can redeem the Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2 “Track Rivals” Prime Gaming Bundle from June 23, 2022, until July 20, 2023.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 players can obtain the new “Track Rivals” through Prime Gaming:
- First, visit the Call of Duty offer page.
- Click ‘Get in-game content’ on the Track Rivals Bundle
- Log in to your Amazon account that has a Prime subscription.
- Make sure your Amazon Prime and Activision accounts are linked.
- Authorize Prime Gaming to receive the content.
What’s in the Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2 Track Rivals?
Players who claim this Call of Duty: Warzone 2 and Modern Warfare 2 Prime Gaming Bundle will receive the following cosmetic items:
- Straight Away – Victus XMR Sniper Rifle Weapon Blueprint
- Speed Boost – Lachmann Sub SMG Weapon Blueprint
- Dustmaker – UTV Vehicle Skin
- Heel Toe – Hatchback Vehicle Skin
- Racing Team – Sticker
For more about Modern Warfare 2, we suggest checking out our other guides:
Best Modern Warfare 2 PC settings | Best Assault Rifles in Modern Warfare 2 | Modern Warfare 2 Ranked Play rewards | Best SMGs in Modern Warfare 2 | Best Modern Warfare 2 controller settings | Best mouse & keyboard settings for Modern Warfare 2
Image Credits: Activision