On June 27, a Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 update arrived. The patch notes indicate that the devs aimed to solve persistent issues in both titles with several bug fixes in Season 4.
A Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 update arrived on June 27, and players can expect to encounter fewer issues when playing the battle royale or MW2’s multiplayer modes. The Season 4 update arrived on June 14, but the devs took another opportunity to fix ongoing issues in Warzone 2 and Modern Warfare 2.
We’ve included the patch notes down below so you can take a look at all of the bug fixes across both Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 in the June 27 update.
Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2 bug fixes
The June 27 update addressed several issues plaguing MW2 and Warzone 2.
Since the Modern Warfare 2 Season 4 update, an annoying bug would default the menu cursor to the XP Token section instead of the loadouts section when pausing during a match. Players who change weapons often during a match can breathe a sigh of relief.
Warzone 2 also received its fair share of bug fixes, but more importantly, battle royale players will find an increased number of plates as loot across Vondel, amongst other loot changes.
Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2 June 27 patch notes
- Fixed an issue where the cursor defaults to the XP Token menu instead of Loadouts when pausing while in-match
- Fixed an issue with Perk Packages being reset that prevented some Players from logging in
- Fixed an issue where War Tracks preview audio would overlap when previewed in another vehicle
- Fixed an issue where Players were unable to back out of Private Match Matchmaking before servers are available
- Fixed an issue where Profile Account Level could display incorrectly on a fresh launch
Vondel | Resurgence
- Ground Loot
- Perk Packages added to ground loot and loot caches.
- Increased number of Armor Plates found in ground loot.
- Tempered Plate Carrier added to ground loot.
- Increased number of Contracts across the map
- Fixed an issue where the Nova “Champion’s Quest” Titan 239 Operator Skin was displaying incorrectly in the front end
- Fixed an issue where Players would receive XP when dying while the Most Wanted Contract was active
- Fixed an issue where the Quick Fix Perk would remain permanently active in a match after the pre-match lobby ends
- Fixed an issue preventing Players from leaving a match when their squad was eliminated
- Fixed an issue where a broken animation is present in the exfil cutscene if a Throwing Knife was equipped when a match was won
- Fixed an issue where the monetary value of items disappears after completing the Signals Intelligence contract in DMZ
- Fixed an issue where the game could crash when trying to add a Weapon to an insured slot in DMZ
For more Call of Duty, check out some of our other guides:
Best Warzone 2 controller settings | Best PC settings for Warzone 2 | How to get a nuke in Warzone 2 | Best Assault Rifles in Warzone 2 | Best SMGs in Modern Warfare 2 | Best Assault Rifles in Modern Warfare 2 | Best Shotguns in Modern Warfare 2 | Best Marksman Rifles in Modern Warfare 2 | Best Sniper Rifles in Modern Warfare 2
Source: Call of Duty